- CAGE Code:
- DUNS Code:
- NAICS Code:
541512: Computer Systems Design
- CIO-SP3 contract number:
- Task Order Types:
FFP, T&M, CPFF, CPAF
- Contract References:
- Conformed Contract
- Ordering Period:
07/11/2019 to 06/29/2022
- Contract Vehicle Ceiling
- Prompt Payment Terms
Net 30 days
- Contract Access Fee:
- CIO-SP3 website:
FWG Solutions, Inc. (FWG) is a Prime contractor on the CIO-SP3 Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC).
Chief Information Officer Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) is a multiple-award, Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract with a $20 billion contract ceiling that is designed to provide technology solutions to Federal agencies from a pool of pre-qualified solution providers. FWG Solutions was awarded Prime contractor status under both 8(a) and Small Business tracks. CIO-SP3 can be used by any federal civilian or Department of Defense (DoD) agency, and it is designed to provide contracting officials the ability to issue task orders easily and swiftly for information technology (IT) services and solutions and fulfill small business contracting requirements and socio economic goals. The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) has designated the CIO-SP3 GWAC as Best in Class (BIC) designation. Agencies can use BIC contracts to make smart buying decisions that eliminate redundancies, increase efficiencies, and deliver more value and savings. And this GWAC is sponsored and managed by the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC).
The CIO-SP3 8(a) and SB tracks provide small businesses the opportunity to participate in government contracting opportunities in support of everything Information Technology (IT) across a wide range of IT services. FWG Solutions' contract is for the 8 task areas listed below. Our contract also covers 137 labor category descriptions (https://nitaac.nih.gov/gwacs/cio-sp3-small-business/cio-sp3-small-business-labor-categories) with our loaded labor rates for Government and Contractor sites.
- Program Manager: Robert A. Rzepka, CIO-SP3@fwgsolutions.com
The scope of CIO-SP3 Small Business covers a broad range of IT capabilities including cloud computing, security/cybersecurity, data center consolidation, biomedical information services, health IT, imaging, mobility solutions, software development, enterprise data management, systems engineering, identity and access management, ERP IT infrastructure, workforce management, capital planning and investment, and more.
The CIO-SP3 GWAC has the following features for Government contracting officers:
- Faster: Offers access to a pool of contractors with industry credentials. Streamlined ordering and procedures under FAR Subpart 16.505 save time, money, and resources. Solicitation to 8(a) organizations allows for sole source awards without additional competition or justification under FAR Subpart 19.804-6 (b).
- Easier: Streamlined ordering procedures via a secure, web-based electronic-Government Ordering System (e-GOS) automates task order competition, management, and notification.
- Cost Competitive: Defined ceiling rates negotiated at master contract level; task order competition allows for lower rates.
- Control: Task orders placed directly by the agency with end-to-end management by procuring Contract Officer. Customized terms, conditions and additional labor categories are easily added. 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferable to the ordering agency.
FWG Solutions’ CIO-SP3 contract allows us to bid within the following task areas:Task Area 1 – IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
Task Area 2 – Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
Task Area 4 – Outsourcing
Task Area 5 – IT Operations and Maintenance
Task Area 6 – Integration Services
Task Area 7 – Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
Task Area 8 – Digital Government
Task Area 10 – Software Development