- CAGE Code:
- DUNS Code:
- NAICS Code:
541512: Computer Systems Design
- STARS III contract number:
- Ordering Period:
Five year base period with one three year option. The ordering period began on July 2, 2021.
- Contract Vehicle Ceiling
- Contract Access Fee:
- 8(a) STARS III website:
FWG Solutions, Inc. (FWG) is proud to announce that we are a Prime contractor on the GSA 8(a) STARS III Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC).
8(a) STARS III is a multiple-award, Indefinite-Delivery/ Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract designed to provide technology solutions to Federal agencies from exceptionally qualified 8(a) small businesses. The 8(a) STARS III GWAC is designated as a Best in Class (BIC) contract vehicle and it provides Federal government agencies an easy-to-use, streamlined procurement solution to purchase information technology services from 8(a) Prime contractors. This fourth generation GWAC includes an even greater focus on emerging technologies as well as performance outside of the continental United States (OCONUS). FWG Solutions has been awarded this contract vehicle based upon our technical proficiencies and competitive pricing.
- Program Manager: Robert A Rzepka, email@example.com
Federal agencies, using the 8(a) STARS III GWAC, have access to FWG Solutions through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional, open market methods. This GWAC saves both time and money for federal agencies, as well as provides access to FWG’s proven service and technical capabilities as a technology provider.
The 8(a) STARS III GWAC is intended to promote small business utilization by federal agencies when purchasing IT services or IT services-based solutions. With a ceiling of $50 billion, this BIC contract vehicle provides federal agencies a way to deliver mission-critical IT services working with small, disadvantaged businesses and that promotes diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility.
Below we have outlined a few features of our awarded 8(a) STARS III GWAC:
- Pre-competed, easy to use contract with streamlined ordering procedures
- Direct task orders up to $4.5 million for federal civilian and Department of Defense activities
- Multiple award, indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle
- 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferrable to the agency
- Shortened procurement lead time
- Promotes contract compliance and reduces risk of adverse audits
- Offers access to pool of contractors with industry credentials
- Supports timely order award for optimal mission support
For more information on how our 8(a) STARS III GWAC can support your IT requirements, please contact Robert A Rzepka, firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, if you need further information please visit the 8(a) STARS III website.